This course introduces the student to the fundamentals of Welding. It provides the student with opportunities for hands-on training in shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) that will provide each of the participants with welding theory training topics, weld joints and positions, welding safety, weld and base metal nomenclature, defects and basic inspection criteria. The student will also be instructed in the safe use of oxyacetylene cutting torch and various saws and grinders.
Who Needs This Course?
- Job seeker: It gives you a competitive advantage over others, increases your earning potentials and makes you eligible for employment in any sector.
- Working Professionals: It gives you a platform to easily switch jobs or industries and increases your earning potential. It also helps you get a lucrative job in top sectors of the economy.
Organization Where a Trained Oil and Gas Welding Professional Can Feature
- Electrical Company
- Construction Company
- Oil And Gas Industry
- Engineering Company
- Financial Institution
- Maintenance Service Provider
- Domestic And Entrepreneurship
- Welding safety
- Types of welding
- Welding defects
- Welding materials
- Welding Joints and Positions
- Welding Parameters
- Basic Welding codes and inspections
- Manual Cutting and Grinding
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting (OFC) – Students learn safety measures involved with OFC, the main components of and how to set up oxy-fuel equipment.
What Participants Will Get
- A conducive training environment
- Qualified Instructor with field experience
- Practical classes
- Interactive learning methods
- Participant’s training booklet
- Certificate of Training