WHO IS MICROSOFT MCSE COURSE FOR?
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server core infrastructure services. This course is part one of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This initial course will validate the initial implementation and configuration of the Windows Server core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
Installing And Configuring Windows Server
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server
- Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Module 5: Implementing IPv4
- Module 6: Implementing DHCP
- Module 7: Implementing DNS
- Module 8: Implementing IPv6
- Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
- Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
- Module 11: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 12: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V