Who Needs This Course?
- Job seeker: It gives you a competitive advantage over others, increases your earning potentials and makes you eligible for employment in any sector. The HSE qualification is mandatory for getting a job in some sectors.
- Working Professionals: It gives you a platform to easily switch jobs or industries and increases your earning potential. It also helps you get a lucrative job in top sectors of the economy.
Organization Where a Trained MMAN Welding Professional Can Feature
- Electrical Company
- Construction Company
- Oil And Gas Industry
- Engineering Company
- Financial Institution
- Maintenance Service Provider
- Domestic And Entrepreneurship
- Welding safety
- Types of welding
- Welding defects
- Welding materials
- Blueprint Reading – Learn ISO and AWS welding symbols and acquire the knowledge required to interpret various types of sketches and prints.
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting (OFC) – Students learn safety measures involved with OFC, the main components of and how to set up oxy-fuel equipment.
- ARC, MIG, FCAW, TIG & Pipe welding process & techniques – Learn the multiple techniques available in welding.
What Participants Will Get
- A conducive training environment
- Qualified Instructor with field experience
- Practical classes
- Interactive learning methods
- Participant’s training booklet
- Certificate of Training