This course is designed for employees and it is open to all and sundry in every sector where safety, Health and Environment measures are counted as priority. They certificate that will be issued for this course is BISO(British International Safety Organization) and It is internationally recognized and accepted everywhere in the market.
What is HSE?
HSE is the acronym as Health and Safety Environment Management which involves managing, controlling and handling all aspects of health, safety and the environment in the oil and gas, construction and manufacturing industries – with the focus on major accident risk.
According to http://hse.gov.uk (A leading Health and Safety Management firm in Great Britain), Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work. Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone, not only while at working but in their day-to-day lives.
- It gives a competitive advantage over others.
- Increases earning potentials.
- Makes a job seeker eligible for employment in any sector.
- The HSE qualification is mandatory for getting a job in some sectors.
- Find out how you could manage health and safety better.
Organization Where a Trained Health Safety Environment Professional Can Feature
- Electrical Company
- Construction Company
- Oil And Gas Industry
- Engineering Company
- Financial Institution
- Maintenance Service Provider
- Domestic And Entrepreneurship
Course Content Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Level 1
- Introduction to Health and Safety in the work place
- International and Local Health and Safety legislations and policies
- Understanding Type of Hazards and control measures (HEMP)
- Permit to Work
- Safety Signs and symbols
- Lock out Tag Out Work Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manual Handling
Course Content Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Level 2
- Risk Assessment and applications (Site Project)
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
What Participants Will Get
- A conducive training environment
- Qualified Instructor with field experience
- Practical classes
- Interactive learning methods
- Participant’s training booklet
- Certificate of Training